A Comprehensive Map for Your Financial Journey
We'll work together to craft a clear path toward your goals and provide actionable recommendations.
Here are the highlights:
What You Receive
- Advice on Tax, Estate, Insurance, Retirement, and Investments
- Unlimited online access to your plan
- Ability to monitor and adjust your own plan in the future
- Checklist of specific recommendations
- Detailed portfolio analysis
- Typical plans cost between $3,500-$5,000 depending on complexity
- Half is paid after the Discovery Meeting if you decide to move forward, and second half is paid after the Financial Plan Delivery meeting
- If you aren't 100% satisfied with your plan, you'll receive a full refund
A 15-minute phone call to get to know one another and make sure our expertise matches your situation.
If we aren’t the right fit for you, we will make sure to introduce you to a firm who is better suited to your needs.
First Meeting - Discovery
The purpose of this no-obligation meeting is to gain clarity on your goals, concerns and unique financial situation. We'll pop the hood on our financial planning process so that you can clearly see what it would look like to work together.
Our analysis will be guided by your answers to our questions, along with the documents we'll ask you to bring to our meeting. If you decide to move forward, we'll hold onto your documents and get started on your plan.
Second Meeting - Financial Plan Presentation
We apply our expertise and understanding of who you are to analyze your situation and produce actionable recommendations.
This meeting usually lasts two hours. Our goal is that you will leave our office with a clear understanding of your financial situation along with a detailed map toward your goals.